Unika Clicseal Gel, Flooring 'Click' Joint Clear Sealant 125ml
Unika Clicseal Gel Flooring 'Click' Joint Clear Sealant 125ml
- ClicSeal is a joint sealer designed to protect the core of click flooring from moisture and water damage
- It will prevent joint swelling and opening.
- ClicSeal can be used on all glueless flooring laminate and engineered wood floors
- It is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and entrances
- One tube of ClicSeal is sufficient for 10m_ of flooring.
- ClicSeal does not have to be used on the whole floor but can be used just in those areas where water is likely to be splashed.
- Before fitting boards together, apply ClicSeal to the top of the tongue on all board edges, both sides and ends.
- Make sure to apply a generous quantity of ClicSeal to ensure a complete, even seal.
- Connect boards together immediately after application. Do not allow ClicSeal to dry before locking boards
- After 15 20 minutes maximum, remove any surplus from the surface of the boards with a plastic spatula.
- Floorboards with ClicSeal on them can be removed and replaced because ClicSeal always remains flexible.
- There will be no damage from the ClicSeal to the floorboard.
Pack price £3.75